Hide
9 Posts

The Russian Campaign» Forums » Rules

Subject: THe Russian Campaing RR Movemente Dude rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andres Clares
msg tools
Hi!, I'm playing TRC game and we have an issue. My mate says that we cant change direction in hexes with rail unions, I mean, we must trace the RR line to a city and then change the railroad.

Rules doesn´t talk about that and doesn't ban that movements....

Can u help us, pls??

Regards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Johnson
United Kingdom
Derby
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rules queries are best posted in the forum for the specific game. I don't know what TRC is. I dare say many others don't either.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Poskitt
Wales
Cwmavon
West Glamorgan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TRC = The Russian Campaign

You will get a quick response if you post your query in The Russian Campaign forum (post under Rules forum).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
(Better yet, don't create a duplicate thread; use red-X to flag this thread as wrong forum, and an admin will move it to the game's rule forum.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved from General Gaming to The Russian Campaign :Rules.

This edition or the more recent one?

OP contacted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James D. Williams
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As I recall, a friendly counter moves onto a rail hex and the rails from that hex to a friendly controlled city become 'friendly'.
There could be German units tracing RR back to a city at one end of the RR and Germans tracing back to a city at the other end of the RR.
but a Russian unit on the RR prevents both German units from tracing all the way across between the two cities. The RR untraced by the Germans remains Russian.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
troy cameron
msg tools
James/Forum readers:

We're not looking for how to place rail markers we're debating whether where railroads cross are we permitted to make a left (right) turn?

In other words are they intersections?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles McLellan
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
If you are making a rail move and you come to a rail junction (intersection), you can go left, right, or straight ahead and continue travel as long as the rail hexes that you travel over are controlled by you and do not have an enemy unit or enemy ZOC covering any hex.

To make a rail move, the rails travelled must be controlled by you at the beginning of your turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andres Clares
msg tools
Thx, that's was my opinion. And rules doesn't talk about ban RR movements.

Thx a lot

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.