Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

7 Wonders» Forums » General

Subject: Visiting Brussels, is there a store where I can buy the Promo Cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt W
United States
New York
flag msg tools
I have the good fortune to be in Europe and Brussels within the next few days and was wondering if there's a location I can buy the pro cards at directly (the leaders and catan board). I see I can order them from the website too, but shipping is kinda pricey. Anyone else try to do this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aernout Casier
Netherlands
Nijmegen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You are unlikely to find them, I'm afraid. If you really, really wan them, you can send me a PM, since I have a few I might be willing to part with.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Vandeweyer
Belgium
Haaltert
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you mean the Wonder Pack, you can buy it at Spelonk.be
It's a webshop, but you can pick up your stuff at their 'warehouse' in Nederhasselt-Ninove, which is a 30 min drive from Brussels.

Check this:
http://www.spelonk.be/index.php?route=product/product&filter...

BTW, if you'd like to attend a game night in Belgium, we're having one tomorrow 09/26 @ Café De Fles (Bruulstraat 13 in Haaltert - 25 mins from Brussels), starting at 19u30. The good people from Spelonk.be will be there too, so they can bring along your order if you wish.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.