5 Posts

Over the Reich» Forums » General

Subject: Over The Reich - ¡NEED HELP! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
pedro perez
Spain
flag msg tools
Please, I have one copy of Over The Reich, but some years ago in a change of house I lost the ADC´s and the Rules crycrycry. I tried nearly all seeking a way of get a copy of it but untill today I could´nt find any. Could somebody that has it contact with me to try to arrange a way for sending me a copy or scan? I´ll pay for it if necessary.

Thanks a lot!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rex Stites
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You might have more luck posting in the game's forum.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew N
United States
Rochester
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, have you tried contacting Clash of Arms? They might have spare parts, even though it's out of print. All of my interactions with Ed Beach have been extremely positive. You also might check with J.D. Webster, the series designer. Both he and Ed have BGG profiles, and are active on their game forums.

If all else fails, there are a number of free ADCs that can be downloaded from the BGG pages of Achtung Spitfire and Over The Reich that might help you get some use out of your game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Summerville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
wernervoss wrote:
Also, have you tried contacting Clash of Arms? They might have spare parts, even though it's out of print. All of my interactions with Ed Beach have been extremely positive. You also might check with J.D. Webster, the series designer. Both he and Ed have BGG profiles, and are active on their game forums.

If all else fails, there are a number of free ADCs that can be downloaded from the BGG pages of Achtung Spitfire and Over The Reich that might help you get some use out of your game.

Add the Quick Start rules and you have a playable game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam (AFK/Away)
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved from Wargames to Over The Reich : General.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.