Hide
3 Posts

The Banner Saga: Warbands» Forums » Rules

Subject: Choose-your-path add on rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Side Variable
msg tools
Are there any rules on how the choose-your-path mission card work? Are they just big mission cards or are there new mechanics that need explanation? I don't see any mention of them in any printed materials I have.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd V
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It looks like the only differences from the regular missions are what is listed at the bottom of each card under "Special Rules".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd V
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What I don't understand is that all of these mission cards with a choice of paths, the victory conditions are based on reaching the destination within X number of turns (in some places the card says rounds instead of turns). If a "turn" is one sequence of phases (move the warband, resolve an event, etc.) and you can't deviate from the chosen path (special rule #2 on each card), then the number of turns to reach the objective is totally determined by which color path you choose on the first turn?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.