Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott
United States
denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Phil has excellent customer service, so I'm sure that he ships orders right away, but how long does it usually take for packages to get to the U.S. from Germany?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Denison
United States
Ames
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I live in Iowa and I want to say when I have ordered from Europe before it was roughly 2-4 weeks. The problem is with international shipping you don't get all that nice tracking info that you do with the UPS or USPS that you can use to see where it is at.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Burleigh II
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've ordered from Phil a few times. These small box games are ridiculously fast to ship.
The shipping can be anywhere from 3 - 5 business days (or longer, if held up), but the DHL under 500 grams packages have always been a week or less to my door.

Granted, that only applies to shipments sent outside of preorders. The preorders don't tend to have a notice that they're being fulfilled, so I have no evidence of transit time... Just going on factual basis from on hand inventory purchases.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Eklund
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden Würtenberg
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Checkallday wrote:
Phil has excellent customer service, so I'm sure that he ships orders right away, but how long does it usually take for packages to get to the U.S. from Germany?

Thanks!

Normally takes 5 to 10 days by Deutschepost letter. Very fast. But no tracking.

For the 2016 new games (Pax Renaissance, Bios Genesis, Khyber Knives) I am having many of my preorders from the USA or Canada shipped from Oregon, specifically from the warehouses of my good partners at Funagain games. To this purpose, half 2016 the production run is being sent to Oregon, and expected to arrive in the last week of October.

I chose Funagain because they have an excellent and fast fulfillment service, and they actually understand Sierra Madre Games products.

Alex of Funagain just finished and posted the first video for Pax Renaissance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yGPaKEf-2c
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.