Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Brown
United States
Pine Grove
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I am officially making the new version of the Slaughterville rules and I would like to offer anyone out there who wants to help with verbiage, wording, timing, and so on to let me know. I will get you a copy of the latest rules as they sit and you can let me know what you think and where they can be improved. I know that I tend to be "wordy" and I am working on reducing the amount of non-essential text in the rules as well as implementing new ideas for the upcoming Slaughterville 2 launch (coming soon!!). If you are interested, send me a PM and I will get the rules to you ASAP.

Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randall COBB
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

There are definitely many on this site who LIVE for correcting grammar, spelling, verbiage, etc. Now whether or not you can get them to do it when you want them to is another matter!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would love to offer but my 1st language is not English.

I would like to call your attention to something, PLEASE pay MAJOR attention on the rulebook to:
- Single Combat Round
- FINAL COMBAT (honestly I think that no just need proofread, but MORE playtesting)
- Make clear when / how Villain move

BEST of luck.

I doubt I`ll get slaughterville 2 in KS, but if rulebook version 2 fix these and my group agree to try it again (will probably SOLO try it 1st), I would get it at retail (I was hoping for Dracula)

Sadly as it stand now, I rated 3-4; my group refuse to play and I gave up trying to play solo because trying to keep the flow without having to referred to the faqs is impossible.

EDIT: Fixing the cards would not be possible (at least no for now, doubt a replacement errata for some cards would come any time soon); but I think that a good rulebook would fix quite a bit of the card issues as well.

EDIT: grammar errors
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Brown
United States
Pine Grove
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I would love others who are not fluent in English to help me because I may be missing some word translation/phrasing issues.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Christopher,

Will you be posting here when v2 rules are up? Just want to make sure I don't miss it, if it happens to come out in the next couple weeks as it's almost Halloween, peak season for us to attempt our first play

Reading the original version right now

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It states if a unique item is drawn, and one is already in play the second one is discarded.

1. Does in play mean equipped only, or inventory and/or equipped?
2. Does the player who drew the second get to draw another card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.