Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kosit Phanthanusorn
United States
Simi Valley
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The game comes with a First Player tile, but I'm not sure why it is useful. The end game is triggered by the first person to complete 8 or more assignments thus giving everyone one extra turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Wilson
United States
Roseville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
The Nicholas Cage of games! Oh god, not the beeeeeesssss!
badge
It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
mbmbmbmbmb
If you take the 1st player marker to the 2nd level basement in the Smithsonian science building, find the door marked "EMPLOYEE ONLY" (note the typo), knock, and show your marker, saying "Eric and Kevin sent me." you'll get access to the real Library of Congress.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Wilson
United States
Roseville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
The Nicholas Cage of games! Oh god, not the beeeeeesssss!
badge
It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
mbmbmbmbmb
Alternately, it may have been used in a previous iteration of the game and got left in accidentally. It's one of those two explanations, I'm sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rabid Schnauzer
msg tools
I generally throw the first player tile and a couple random tiles in the bag and then have the players draw to determine turn order.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael DeVito
United States
Gaithersburg
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmb
What rabid said! That is totally why it was left in the game and not because it was used in an older version of the rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.