Popular Tags: [View All]
Therron Thomas
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I downloaded everything from Steamforge today to try out this game. The paper dolls file was named GuildBall_PaperDollsA and was part of a zip file. When I opened it and printed there appear to be some players and a whole faction missing. Anyone know if there is a B file also?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Miller
United States
Rock Hill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What was missing?

If it was the Hunters guild and season 2 players, they are not in there. I'm not sure if SF is planning to update the file to include new releases going forward, but the file does contain quite a lot of free material.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Montgomery
United States
Joliet
Illinois
flag msg tools
Dear Geek: Please insert the wittiest comment you can think of in this text pop-up. Then times it by seven.
badge
The Coat of Arms of Clan Montgomery - Scotland. Yes, that's a woman with the head of a savage in her hand, and an anchor. No clue what it means, but it's cool.
mbmbmbmbmb
Right. You get the entire first year of models. Season 2 is not included, neither is the new faction: Hunters. They may or may not update the file in the future -- but it's one helluva free PnP package, IMHO.

Enjoy the game. Lots of people are being bitten by the Guildball bug.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Therron Thomas
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That must be it. I am not overly familiar so I'm not sure but yes the Hunters are the team missing. This is very generous to put these up for free. I was only confused because the name of the file indicated there may have been a file 'A' also.

Thanks for the responses.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Wiles
United States
Oakland
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Over at the steamforged forum, someone posted an unofficial set of season 2 paper dolls. You can find it here:
http://forums.steamforged.com/index.php?/topic/32626-unoffic...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.