Zombie Dice 3: School Bus» Forums » Rules

Subject: Dead Ends plus Hunk rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Raj B
United States
Alaska
flag msg tools
If you get Dead End with Hunk on feet , do you get his double brain?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James R. Gracen
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I would say yes.

Zombie Dice 2: Double Feature Rules wrote:
You got the Hunk! He’s worth two brains.

EDIT: What I'm *not* quite sure about is what happens with a Dead End and another die which has multiple amounts of brains. For example, Santa has a Single Brain side and a Double Brain side. Which brain do you collect with a Dead End. I'm guessing it would be your choice (and you would obviously choose the Double), but I don't know for sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raj B
United States
Alaska
flag msg tools
CavemanLogic wrote:
I would say yes.

Zombie Dice 2: Double Feature Rules wrote:
You got the Hunk! He’s worth two brains.

EDIT: What I'm *not* quite sure about is what happens with a Dead End and another die which has multiple amounts of brains. For example, Santa has a Single Brain side and a Double Brain side. Which brain do you collect with a Dead End. I'm guessing it would be your choice (and you would obviously choose the Double), but I don't know for sure.

It would be Santa's single brain because that is his brain. The double brain is the present he gives you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James R. Gracen
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
koolkat67 wrote:
It would be Santa's single brain because that is his brain. The double brain is the present he gives you.

Ah, quite right.

ZD2 Rules wrote:
Symbols on the Santa die are:
Brain: You ate Santa's brain!
Double Brain:You didn't eat Santa's own brain, but he brought you the present you want most...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.