Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Florent Leguern
France
Saint-Martin-d'Hères
flag msg tools
Groaning Grognard
badge
After all, a murder is only an extroverted suicide.
mbmbmbmbmb
I just wanted to praise DVG for their excellent customer service : mailed them friday about my damaged box, got an answer on saturday, and this morning, the new empty box was sent wow Nothing charged for a shipping to France (which won't be cheap I guess). I still have to get it, but there it is, great service ! cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Teoro
United States
Bloomington
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very cool.

Companies should never underestimate the importance of good customer service. They should engage in it because it is the right thing to do, but the goodwill it engenders should not be underestimated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to comment about the excellent customer service I received from DVG too. The 1798 campaign map had a little too much glue on it, causing it to rip when I opened it. I emailed DVG the problem and they quickly supplied me with a new map. Very pleased with their service.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.