Subject: New Expansions? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Anderson
United States
seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
Two Time Cancer Survivor - Never Give Up. Never Surrender. -Jason Nesmith from Galaxy Quest (1999 movie)
badge
Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl XLVIII Champions!
mbmbmbmbmb

We still have lots of room in this box to add more expansions. Are any planned?

My biggest hope for expansions is that you find a way to add more scoring. I feel the game needs more ways to score. In our two player games the most points either of us have scored is 13. Now we probably aren't the best, but it feels like we should be scoring higher for this weight of game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Runcible Spoon
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would love to see expansions for this game.

turtleback wrote:
In our two player games the most points either of us have scored is 13. Now we probably aren't the best, but it feels like we should be scoring higher for this weight of game.

Regarding this I feel kind of like it is similar to At the Gates of Loyang in this respect, a lot of work goes into getting each point. It is not a bad thing (I like both games) just something that is worth knowing before playing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.