Favor of the Pharaoh» Forums » Rules

Subject: Bringing a standard die as a number rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul B
Canada
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
I don't know if this has been answered or even asked yet. Maybe I'm just over-analyzing things...
When I obtain a Worker, Guard, Soldier, Overseer, Charioteer or Embalmer - which allows me to bring a standard die into play as a 1 to 6 respectively, am I allowed to re-roll that die if I lock in another die (or dice) after I get that die? For example, if I have a guard and get a "2", if I lock in two 5's can I reroll the "2" along with any other dice I have left to roll? Or is I just stuck as a "2"?
Thanks for your help with this one...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tucker Taylor
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Is your score positive? You win! (Some players win more than others.)
badge
A woman needs a man like a fish needs a saxophone.
mbmbmbmbmb
LoJack wrote:
When I obtain a Worker, Guard, Soldier, Overseer, Charioteer or Embalmer - which allows me to bring a standard die into play as a 1 to 6 respectively, am I allowed to re-roll that die if I lock in another die (or dice) after I get that die? For example, if I have a guard and get a "2", if I lock in two 5's can I reroll the "2" along with any other dice I have left to roll? Or is I just stuck as a "2"?

It's treated as though you had just rolled a die and it came up showing that number. You're absolutely allowed to reroll it, or to modify it with any of the modifier powers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You not only can, you often times should. Figure out if you will need that die face as early as possible and once you know that you do not, bring it in and start rolling it in hope of putting it to good use.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.