Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Wilder
Canada
North York
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am just checking if I am understanding the rules correctly.
In the bridge phase only the 6 has a negative effect, and none of the others have a positive effect. Is this correct?
The bridge phase adds flavour about what is happening on the bridge, but there is no mechanical change?

So losing shields is bad for the Enterprise, in this phase it doesn't increase the chance of a negative event.

I am still stumped with this, but I will figure out the puzzle at some point!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Arnaudo
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
"My spoon is too big!"
mbmbmbmbmb
desmothenes wrote:
I am just checking if I am understanding the rules correctly.
In the bridge phase only the 6 has a negative effect, and none of the others have a positive effect. Is this correct?
The bridge phase adds flavour about what is happening on the bridge, but there is no mechanical change?

So losing shields is bad for the Enterprise, in this phase it doesn't increase the chance of a negative event.

I am still stumped with this, but I will figure out the puzzle at some point!

[Read the following in the voice of Capt. Kirk] Ensign Wilder, are we supposed to take the test for you?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolfram Troeder
Germany
Bruchkoebel
Hessen
flag msg tools
Boardgaming is not a matter of life or death...
badge
...it's much more important than that!
mbmbmbmbmb
"In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Arnaudo
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
"My spoon is too big!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Wolfram wrote:
"In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him."

heartheartheartheartheart
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.