Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
(The Yahoo Forums just silently swallowed (or silently delayed) two posts with this question, so i'll post again here while i've still got the post in my clipboard...)

Just finished my first session. My first Gruesome Kill reduced the enemy party to <50%. Does that trigger two morale checks (one for the Gruesome Kill and >50% party loss)?

More generally, with multiple Morale-Check-Triggering events happen in a single step (e.g. a route caused by a failed Morale Check reduces the party to <50%), are those Morale Checks each applied individually or collapsed into a single check?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim M-L
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I play them as causing two morale checks and roll for both. If you are playing with a goal of killing the other warband, a series of morale checks like this is often how the game ends.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
timlillig wrote:
I play them as causing two morale checks and roll for both. If you are playing with a goal of killing the other warband, a series of morale checks like this is often how the game ends.

It's certainly how this battle (my first one) ended. i didn't see it coming until that Gruesome Kill (my first one) caused me to evaluate the battlefield more closely.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.