Are you talking manufacturing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
radekko zero-three-zero
Germany
flag msg tools
thanks! yes, i meant manufacturing. wow, did they got critized that much?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre Dupuis
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sculpting is made by the same people who did the Zombicide miniatures.

Paolo is supervising the artistic effort. Which is cool since he made a lot of artwork for this setting in the 90's.

Also Paolo seems tight with Modiphius since they're publishing the RPG based on his Dust universe. So they must have good communication

Manufacture still isn't set in stone yet, a least from update 29. Modiphius said they where in discussion with different manufacturers in China who are well known for their experience in making miniature boardgames.

I hope we'll see some 3d printed miniatures and gameplay before the campaign ends.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kring Sai
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Grizzz wrote:

since they're publishing the RPG based on his Dust universe.

For a second I thought you meant the Dust novels (Wool, Shift, Dust) and got unnecessarily exited.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Ainsworth
United Kingdom
Manchester
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope they're picky about who they go with, and picky with the people they do go with. I'd rather wait and get some stellar miniatures than have them rush and end up with garbage. I mean I'm not expecting hobby level miniatures but I don't see why they can't shoot for, say, Myth level quality.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Birch
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
CletusVanDamme wrote:
I hope they're picky about who they go with, and picky with the people they do go with. I'd rather wait and get some stellar miniatures than have them rush and end up with garbage. I mean I'm not expecting hobby level miniatures but I don't see why they can't shoot for, say, Myth level quality.

Yeah we're not in a rush we want to get them right
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre Dupuis
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking at the detail they went through for the Thunderbird boardgame, I'm confident that Modiphius will that the time required to give us backers the quality we deserve.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.