Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
BenjaRocks BenjaRocks
Spain
Barcelona
Catalunya
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello, is this game gonna be available at Essen 2016?

Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Rodiek
United States
Redwood City
CA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BenjaRocks wrote:
Hello, is this game gonna be available at Essen 2016?

Thank you!

Unfortunately no, unless a retailer happens to have copies. I haven't been able to work out a deal for international distribution yet (as a new publisher, it's a side of the business I'm just now learning), so for now, sadly no.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BenjaRocks BenjaRocks
Spain
Barcelona
Catalunya
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh... hope your games gonna come to Europe soon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Rodiek
United States
Redwood City
CA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BenjaRocks wrote:
Oh... hope your games gonna come to Europe soon

I would truly love that. I pitched it to a great company at GenCon, but haven't heard back. And sadly, due to the way things tend to work, folks almost never contact you for a "no." So in a few months I'll try again. One day!

grant

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also think that's sad. I am watching since the Kickstarter. I hoped to get it at Essen

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Rodiek
United States
Redwood City
CA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
geek_1 wrote:
I also think that's sad. I am watching since the Kickstarter. I hoped to get it at Essen

So, my distribution partner DOES sell the game worldwide. But, only if retailers in Europe are asking for it. It may be at Essen...just not super likely.

If any of you want the game, ask your FLGS to put in an order. The game DOES have global distribution. It's just not in foreign languages and I don't have any marketing support there. So, it's limited.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.