Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
H C
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ive played ONUW, ONR, ONUWD, and I think one more but ive lost track of their number and such. My fave ive tried is ONUW the original because it seemed cleanest/most elegant and least bloated, but I havent played many of the others. Opinions?

I cant tell which has most replay?

Poll
Which "One Night" game is best in your opinion/which is your favorite? (READ CAREFULLY!)
One Night Ultimate Alien
One Night Ultimate Vampire
One Night Ultimate Werewolf Daybreak
One Night Ultimate Werewolf
One Night Revolution
One Night Werewolf (2012 original, not ONUW)
Tie/I dont know/I only play a combination/Other Option (comment below please)
      15 answers
Poll created by NowOrNever88

In addition, if I were to get two or three together in the series, which combinations are best in your opinion? I prefer just one but could be convinced if a certain combo is good.

Last question, how many of these can i fit into the base game box, cleanly/neatly?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next total solar eclipse holiday in 2017 in the USA.
mbmbmbmbmb
NowOrNever88 wrote:
Last question, how many of these can i fit into the base game box, cleanly/neatly?

ONUWW + Daybreak fit into one box nicely, with the tiles sleeved and the tokens in a holder.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H C
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
a1bert wrote:
NowOrNever88 wrote:

ONUWW + Daybreak fit into one box nicely, with the tiles sleeved and the tokens in a holder.

Hmm. I don't suppose you could post a pic for me to tell the sizing could you?

I can GG if it's useful.

And is there any spare space to cram more? How much more possibly?

I was thinking of maybe doing all these and keeping some variant normal Werewolf rules in the box, maybe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.