$15.00
$20.00
Daniel James
United Kingdom
Norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Trying to love this game is hard when expansions are SO slow to come out and there seems to be no information on this latest release, that I can find anyway.

Can anyone inform me when this is getting a UK release, if at all?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't understand the idea people have that the expansions come out too slow for the game. A lot of people seem to have that opinion, but I can't figure out where it comes from. Most games only get 1 expansion a year or every other year even. This game hasn't even been out for a year yet and already has 2 expansions. If anything, they come out faster for this game than almost anything else that I've ever played.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James P. E. Reynolds
United States
Newark
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Ender02 wrote:
I don't understand the idea people have that the expansions come out too slow for the game. A lot of people seem to have that opinion, but I can't figure out where it comes from. Most games only get 1 expansion a year or every other year even. This game hasn't even been out for a year yet and already has 2 expansions. If anything, they come out faster for this game than almost anything else that I've ever played.

Agreed.

Most likely we'll see another expansion between April and July of next year. Hopefully AOTP: SOI (released two months after the release of the card block) has set the pace so we could (fingers crossed) see a AOTP Kaladesh expansion in November of this year. Possibly even a move towards boosters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Gill
United Kingdom
Mansfield
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ender02 wrote:

But only the first expansion has reached the UK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Targanth Phelandir
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have only seen the Innistrad game in on-line stores. It is not yet in the primary big-box stores in the USA either, as far as I can tell.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel James
United Kingdom
Norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ender02 wrote:

Thanks for your response...however I asked if anyone knew when the latest expansion was due out in the UK, do you know?

This game is DESPERATE for expansions and everyone knows it. It needs more terrain, more units, more concise rules, common units, more cards for deck building.

Don't get me wrong I am loving it BUT it needs more expansions and soon. Even Tom Vasel nearly binned this and he is the biggest Heroscape fan of all.

Anyway, does anyone have any information on a UK release for this expansion?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel James
United Kingdom
Norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Targanth wrote:
I have only seen the Innistrad game in on-line stores. It is not yet in the primary big-box stores in the USA either, as far as I can tell.

Thanks mate, I appreciate the head's up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Gallo
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Targanth wrote:

Going to my local Barnes and Noble for the red dot sale and I saw Zendikar and Innistrad in store. I'm in Long Island NY.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.