$60.00
$20.00
Jin Kim

California
msg tools
Hello!

My name is Jin Kim and I am a freelance concept artist and illustrator for games, comics, and film. I am here to provide my services to you all!

Although I haven't worked on any board games (I've done some TCG art, RPG book illustrations, and concepts), I am absolutely capable of creating art for them. Please take a look through my website: www.jinkimart.com and maybe you'll find something you like that can help push your game to the next level.

My comfort zone lies in science fiction, but I love making fantasy art just as much! Please do not hesitate to reach out for fantasy art.

With all that said, please feel free to contact me at jinkimart@gmail.com for any and all inquiries.

I hope to hear from you guys soon!

Best regards,
Jin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leper Colony
msg tools
I can vouch for Jin's talent, professionalism and timely deliveries. As an independent designer, I was naturally cost-conscious, and Jin was able to work within my budget and still deliver amazing art.

The entire process was easy and enjoyable. Shortly after finalizing commission terms, he had delivered sample sketches that obviously took special care to consider specific reference materials I had provided. All through the process he kept me updated and responded to me promptly and converted my vague notes into concrete direction.

I would not hesitate to commission Jin again, and I would thoroughly recommend him to anyone with art needs!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jin Kim

California
msg tools
LeperColony wrote:
I can vouch for Jin's talent, professionalism and timely deliveries. As an independent designer, I was naturally cost-conscious, and Jin was able to work within my budget and still deliver amazing art.

The entire process was easy and enjoyable. Shortly after finalizing commission terms, he had delivered sample sketches that obviously took special care to consider specific reference materials I had provided. All through the process he kept me updated and responded to me promptly and converted my vague notes into concrete direction.

I would not hesitate to commission Jin again, and I would thoroughly recommend him to anyone with art needs!

Thanks for the kind words, Jeff! It was great working with you as well and I hope we can work together again in the future!

I am available for work!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.