Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,
im just setting up June.. and 2 rules questions:
- if you run out of roadblock token. does it work same as quarantine token (e.i if i need another and all are on the board, i just take one of the board and place it where i want the new one?) it hasnt come up, but we thought about it vause we came close yesterday
- we just open rule W and we dont fully understand it. we can place 3 equipement stickers on 3 different cards as a upgrade?

thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
j n
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
chang_1910 wrote:
Hi all,
im just setting up June.. and 2 rules questions:
- if you run out of roadblock token. does it work same as quarantine token (e.i if i need another and all are on the board, i just take one of the board and place it where i want the new one?) it hasnt come up, but we thought about it vause we came close yesterday
- we just open rule W and we dont fully understand it. we can place 3 equipement stickers on 3 different cards as a upgrade?

thanks

Dunno about your first question but you have the second part right. Adding 3 equipment stickers in endgame counts as one upgrade.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Stewart
United Kingdom
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's been a ruling on the roadblock question. My recollection is that, since there's no rule that says you can move them when you run out, you can't. On the plus side, permanent roadblocks don't use up tokens, so you can always build up to 12 additional roadblocks per game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.