7 Posts

Tiny Epic Western» Forums » Rules

Subject: 3 posse available for Rival in Solo rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Rogers
msg tools
mb
So excited I received my copy today. Just one question. The rules state in solo mode the rival has all 3 posse available. Does the rival place all 3 on every turn? I assume so but want to be sure. Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike DePasquale
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I played it as, if you have your 3rd in play... so do they.If not then they place as many as you would. I could be wrong. If they have 3 all the time it makes it harder because that might take another spot that you cannot purchase from. Hope we can get some clarity there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Coe
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.GamelynGames.com
badge
www.GamelynGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
After each Posse the player places, the Rival places one. So the Rival matches the player in Posse members each round.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Rogers
msg tools
mb
Thanks so much for the clarification! That makes perfect sense.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dusty Craine
United States
Linden
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mgcoe wrote:
After each Posse the player places, the Rival places one. So the Rival matches the player in Posse members each round.

Okay great, because I placed a character on The Saloon. Then the Rival rolled a dice and ended up there. We dueled. I won, because.. psh. I'm a bounty hunter and that's what we do. Then I assumed that the Rival got a turn with their third player (which I don't have) and they rolled a 6. I was like... "Man, I already gunned down your buddy. Now you want to fall too?"

I maybe tell myself Western stories while I'm playing solo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin L. Kitchens
United States
Gainesville
Georgia
flag msg tools
Solo Gaming Reviews and Commentary
badge
Solo Gaming Reviews and Commentary
mbmbmbmbmb
BeardedOne wrote:
mgcoe wrote:

Okay great, because I placed a character on The Saloon. Then the Rival rolled a dice and ended up there. We dueled. I won, because.. psh. I'm a bounty hunter and that's what we do. Then I assumed that the Rival got a turn with their third player (which I don't have) and they rolled a 6. I was like... "Man, I already gunned down your buddy. Now you want to fall too?"

I did, for the first time playing a game, put on music while playing.

True Grit (the new one). Ahhhhh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Almes
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
BeardedOne wrote:

Although not stated in the rules, this is encouraged
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.