Subject: Chronocide rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Desruisseaux
Canada
Sherbrooke
Quebec
flag msg tools
I played the following variant with my son with 1 survivor each. I did not try it with more than 2 survivors.

Chronocide
A Z:BP realistic variant

This variant modifies the players’ phase.
Each action of all players count for 4 seconds. (e.g. 2 players in blue have 24 seconds). Players have that time to complete their actions. Number of actions are not limited. At his turn, a player is allowed to take only one action. When all players have made an action, the first player proceeds with his second action and so on until time is up. A player has to wait until the precedent player has complete his action. If a player says “Nothing” or “Pass” when it is his turn, the next player can begin his action.

Leaving a space with zombies modifies time for next players’ phase. For each zombie in the left zone, 4 seconds is subtracted to the next players’ phase.

Abilities that add specific action (e.g. +1 free Combat Action, +1 free Search Action, Blitz, Hit & Run, Hold your nose, Spellcaster, ...) add 2 seconds to the phase.

For combat action, the player is considered to have finished his turn when he takes off the board the zombies that he killed. He cannot be helped to do that.

For search and reorganize/trade actions, player is considered to have finished his action when all the cards are placed appropriately on his board.

Zombies’ phase is not timed and is done regularly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flo Heisenbrain
Germany
München
Bayern
flag msg tools
Please don't point that mouse at my face - it looks sharp ;-)
mbmbmbmbmb
I do not know if this would be playable, it sounds fun (or incredibly stressfull )

I'd really like to see a playtrough of a Zombicide Quest like this.
Please do a Video using this technique (or someone else) meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Lachance
Canada
sherbrooke
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
excellent idea

the variant AND the video !!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.