Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Hinkes
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is anyone interested in playing Codex in Tacoma? I've got a deluxe set and I am willing to teach. I am close to Terracrux downtown and also Tacoma Games on 6th, so I am willing to meet at either place or somewhere else in between.

Please let me know if you are interested! I am very excited to play and would love for a group to form, but I haven't found anyone else interested in Tacoma yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tim bishop
United States
Renton
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would love to play, but I live in Renton and too far away

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Strait
United States
Federal way
WA - Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am in Federal-Way, Timing is the hard part. As I work 6 days a week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hinkes
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tim, there are a couple of players in Seattle. That is a little closer for you and might work!

Ian, if there is a day and time that you'd like to try and arrange, just let me know!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Harvey
United States
Sumner
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
Oh snap dude hell yeah I'm in Sumner. Let's play.

I normally work up in Fremont but getting to TC is cake my wife works a few blocks from there.

Lemme know what works for you. I'm available whenever

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Heisey
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd be interested. I'm in Seattle, but I could meet somewhere in between. My only limit is public transit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hinkes
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Adam, awesome! Let's play! I'm off work until January, so until then I could meet during the day or in the evenings, weekday or weekend. Send me a message with days and times that work best and we'll figure out when to play!

Jeremy, there are a few players in Seattle that might be easier for you to get together with. If you want to come to Tacoma though, I'd be more than willing to play.

There is a Facebook group for Northwest Codex as well. It isn't super active yet, but hopefully eventually. https://www.facebook.com/groups/713520042136332/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.