Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Lott
United States
Little Elm
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I've only played through year 4, but the game is getting long now since every game box adds more villains to beat. My fear is that by the final box, this thing is gonna be a 3 hr game which is WAY more than I'd ever want in a deck builder.

Are we really going to make the villain deck bigger and bigger each year? Why didn't they just have you do a random 8, kind of like DC deck builder. I get that you want certain villains in each year, but that would be easy enough to fix... Just say 'add all current year villains plus X random ones from previous years'... Or are my fears unfounded?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Benziger
United States
Oakdale
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't want to spoil anything but game 6/7 didn't seem a whole lot longer than game 5. 4 player game toon about 90 mins. We are all season deck builders.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Goodnight
United States
Newmarket
NH
flag msg tools
The new boxes add some really good spells for the heroes. Once you get going you will see villains go down in 1 turn from time to time. Of course, the villains get deadlier as well which keeps the play time down as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.