Aric Ashgrove
United States
Independence
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
...at last I return back to the logical and sane world of wargaming, in order to truly enjoy games again.
badge
This is a picture of General Cassius Marcellus Clay, radical abolitionist, politician, lawyer, farmer, and Bowie knife fighter. Look him up!
mbmbmbmbmb
Does any one have any insight on what Academy Games plans on doing with the Conflict of Heroes system covering the Pacific theater? Like information the publisher has released or slipped or ideas in the works?

I have the eastern front material, but am MUCH more interested in the former mentioned.

Solo expansion?
A further base game?
An expansion that uses either of the base games for Pacific theater?
A mission generator?
Mini expansions like Awakening the Bear has?

I, for one, would like to see more quality material like the eastern front has for it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Atkinson
United States
Grant
AL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If I recall correctly in one of the gaming convention interviews with Uwe, there will be a solo expansion next year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
joe mcgrath
United States
Warrington
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
I have no special intel, but would LOVE to see a New Guinea expansion that included a new board or two and Aussie units
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Blake
msg tools
navigator37 wrote:
I have no special intel, but would LOVE to see a New Guinea expansion that included a new board or two and Aussie units

That I'd like to see as well. I'd like to see the British and Indians in the Burma theater covered too. Although I'd also like to have the Chinese Theater included in some kind of expansion at some point, there probably is little interest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.