$15.00
$20.00
$5.00
$30.00
Colette Robinson
Australia
flag msg tools
I am in the process of completing my Talisman expansion inventory since the news that either FFG and Games Workshop decided to file for divorce from the other (two expansions to go!).
I have been using FFG sleeves to protect my mini-American cards, but am getting frustrated with the lack of information on the Swan Panasia website about the restocking and back ordering of their talisman sleeves.
Has anyone heard anything about this particular sleeve size being discontinued?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
Chalfont
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One thing to keep in mind is the Talisman character sleeve also fits the character cards of other ongoing FFG games as well, such as Descent 2.0 and Eldritch Horror. They might need to relabel the sleeves but the sleeves are not becoming obsolete just because Talisman is finished.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Lincoln
England
Westbury
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
I got mine from here: http://www.smiling-monster.com/advanced_search_result.php?ke...
They've still got some (thin) ones in stock.

I never knew they made thick ones until I searched today, I'll have to try and track some of them down.
(If anybody knows where you can get them please let me know)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Vinyard
United States
Las Cruces
NM
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I initially got these for Descent, but they worked great for Talisman as well.

https://www.bagsunlimited.com/p-3755-polypropylene-sleeves-f...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colette Robinson
Australia
flag msg tools
Thanks,

I agree they need to relabel them. Somehow I don't see Eldritch Horror being discontinued anytime soon, so these sleeves *should* be around for some time.
The Swan website is very vague and neither it or their Facebook page appear to be updated for quite a while, and I was hoping to preorder some sleeves. It looks as if I need to create an account with them in order to get an update on any stock.
Since Talisman 4th is going out of print and selling out, I would be surprised if they aren't being flooded with product enquiries.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.