Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My Dominion Card Randomizer now incudes the Update Pack. Yes, things (in the default display mode) will be slightly strange for owners of Dominion: Intrigue (Second Edition), but I'm going to favor those of us with the extra 8 years of Dominion collection seniority.

I guess 2e owners will just have to veto the cards they don't have. That, or I could include the entire 2nd edition in addition to 1st edition and the update pack. What do you think, folks? Including it would mean that we veterans of the first eight years would have to exclude the 2e sets.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oskar 10101
Netherlands
Den Haag
flag msg tools
zefquaavius wrote:
My Dominion Card Randomizer now incudes the Update Pack. Yes, things (in the default display mode) will be slightly strange for owners of Dominion: Intrigue (Second Edition), but I'm going to favor those of us with the extra 8 years of Dominion collection seniority.

I guess 2e owners will just have to veto the cards they don't have. That, or I could include the entire 2nd edition in addition to 1st edition and the update pack. What do you think, folks? Including it would mean that we veterans of the first eight years would have to exclude the 2e sets.

Maybe worth a small poll ?
My gut feel is the results will lean towards having all three versions included as selectable as it will be a mixed bag what people have:
1st edition + upgrade pack
2nd edition
but probably also
1st edition + 2nd edition (then overlapping cards only count once)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
oskar101 wrote:
Maybe worth a small poll ?
Aha! Right! Polls! I forgot we have such tools at our disposal.

Hmm… Oh, I see: You cannot do a poll from a Quick Reply. No wonder I have never seen this feature. I haven't done a normal Reply in many years.

Wow, you can do quizzes, too. I will have to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.