Subject: Artwork is here to stay? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thanasis Patsios
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I love the artwork/illustrations on the cards. Given this is a Moaideas/Jesse Li game, I was wondering whether there are plans for a second edition, one that will get new artwork/illustrations.

Basically, I'm asking whether there are plans from the publisher to do what was done for Guns & Steel, where the first edition had the same cartoony, drawings-like artwork and was then re-published with a different artwork style.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Liu
Taiwan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
NasosP wrote:
I love the artwork/illustrations on the cards. Given this is a Moaideas/Jesse Li game, I was wondering whether there are plans for a second edition, one that will get new artwork/illustrations.

Basically, I'm asking whether there are plans from the publisher to do what was done for Guns & Steel, where the first edition had the same cartoony, drawings-like artwork and was then re-published with a different artwork style.
We don't have any plans for this, but I cannot know if future editions licensed to other publishers will be keeping the current artwork, or commission their own art.
It is too early to speculate on this issue, since we haven't started negotiating licenses to anybody.ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.