Keith Matejka
United States
Middleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
This is coming to the BGG store soon. It's also available on the publisher (my) website at www.thunderworksgames.com.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cole
United States
Sun Prairie
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Green archer needs food badly!
badge
I am to misbehave.
mbmbmbmbmb
Cheers to that! Ordered a pair from ya.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Safe to assume that this was not part of the KS and is not in the retail edition?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Rice
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fubarbox wrote:
Safe to assume that this was not part of the KS and is not in the retail edition?

Correct
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Would you consider making a pnp version of it available for those of us who purchased the pnp files? I'd be fine with a similar price even

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hanman yipster
Canada
flag msg tools
It's available in the BGG store right now. Just bought it and i haven't even received the base game yet cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hanman24 wrote:
It's available in the BGG store right now. Just bought it and i haven't even received the base game yet cry

Me too laugh Waiting for the reprint of the base game unfortunately. My mistake for not snapping it up immediately when I saw it for sale.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hahn Arama
United States
flag msg tools
I had a guide, a Bedouin man, who called me 'Abu el Banat'. And whenever we'd meet another Bedouin, he'd introduce me as Abu el Banat. And the Bedouin would laugh and laugh and offer me a Pint of beer. (cont below)
badge
And I'd go to pay them for the beer and they wouldn't let me. "Abu el Banat" means "father of daughters." They thought the beer was the least they could do.
mbmbmbmbmb
I did it old school, I waited until the base game showed up yesterday. Then I placed my order.

Sad thing is I won't get to use it until Xmas Day. My kids really like "surprising" me with game gifts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr. UDO
United States
Chandler
AZ
flag msg tools
designer
[This space intentionally left blank]
mbmbmbmbmb
$9 with shipping is steep. Would you consider including this as an add on for the Monsters and minions expansion when it is out? That one will be an insta-buy for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Pace
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately it has been confirmed that the Frogkin promo will not be available during the Monsters & Minions Kickstarter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.