Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
btrhoads
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Recently, about a week ago, someone posted a poll with the purpose of gauging interest in doing a TAL challenge. The poll wanted to know if people were interested in a group coop challenge or a competitive solo challenge. I must have forgotten to subscribe to the post and now I can't find it. I don't want to miss the event. Can anyone share a link to the post, please. Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hal Martin
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
Love my Oilers!
badge
I miss my boy :(
mbmbmbmbmb
Any interest in a TAL solo challenge?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Atkinson
United States
Grant
AL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You're welcome to vote in the poll. No worries, I'll be sure to announce the start of the challenge on the Solo Challenge Geeklist, so make sure you're subscribed to it (2016 Solo Challenges SUBSCRIPTION). It will probably be a mix of competitive and group challenge. Will track scores on each situation for bragging rights, but average the scores to determine the next situation on that gets selected on the "mission" tree I'm creating that leads either to victory or defeat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
btrhoads
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Longbombed wrote:

Great! Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
btrhoads
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jgatkinsn wrote:
You're welcome to vote in the poll. No worries, I'll be sure to announce the start of the challenge on the Solo Challenge Geeklist, so make sure you're subscribed to it (2016 Solo Challenges SUBSCRIPTION). It will probably be a mix of competitive and group challenge. Will track scores on each situation for bragging rights, but average the scores to determine the next situation on that gets selected on the "mission" tree I'm creating that leads either to victory or defeat.

I voted already, but forgot to subscribe. I have been getting my TAL stuff organized and ready to go and then I could not find the post and had visions of missing the kickoff.

Looking forward to it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Atkinson
United States
Grant
AL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
btrhoads wrote:
jgatkinsn wrote:

I voted already, but forgot to subscribe. I have been getting my TAL stuff organized and ready to go and then I could not find the post and had visions of missing the kickoff.

Looking forward to it!

It's live:

October 2016 - Thunderbolt Apache Leader "Grand Campaign" Solo Challenge
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
btrhoads
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got it. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.