Subject: Fey Speedstar rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
O' Ibb
Ireland
Donegal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For Fey's special action (retrieve one Activation Token) does the Combat Token you use to activate this ability get "spent" (i.e. returned to the supply) or does it act like an activation token and remain in place until returned during Phase 2 - Upkeep?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Vanschooren
Belgium
Beringen
Limburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Spend.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
O' Ibb
Ireland
Donegal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Spukky wrote:
Spend.

Thanks. Does that mean she can use it as many times as she has Combat tokens each round?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bård Holst
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ibbo wrote:
Spukky wrote:
Spend.

Thanks. Does that mean she can use it as many times as she has Combat tokens each round?

Yes, I believe so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bård Holst
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nusferatu wrote:
Ibbo wrote:
Spukky wrote:
Spend.

Yes, I believe so.

Actually I think I need to correct myself. In the rules p.4 under "Activation Tokens" it says that you can only have 1 Activation Token on the same card! So you can only use any ability once every round it seems.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Constantine Kevorque
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Fey's ability spends the Combat Token, and since it is not placed on the card, you can use it more than once per round, provided you have the Combat Tokens to spend.

Important Tip: Given the fact that Combat Tokens are VERY important for all scenarios, you should be very careful when you spend them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bård Holst
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
constantinekevorque wrote:
Fey's ability spends the Combat Token, and since it is not placed on the card, you can use it more than once per round, provided you have the Combat Tokens to spend.

Important Tip: Given the fact that Combat Tokens are VERY important for all scenarios, you should be very careful when you spend them.

Yes, I completely forgot that this was using combat tokens and not Activation tokens. Thanks for clarifying.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaddeus MacTaggart
Netherlands
Almere Buiten
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
constantinekevorque wrote:

Yes, that's why i was rather disappointed that you are not allowed to fight multiple aliens in the same sector in one turn :-( Would get you very, very nice rewards!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.