Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Ricotta
United States
Virginia Beach
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw that areyougame.com had an ad here and said to myself, "self, you might as well check out the site" So I looked at it for a bit until I ran across this in the employee reviews section...It raises the question of can this website be trusted??? RED FLAG RED FLAG!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The Worst-Case Scenario Survival Game Based on the best-selling books 'The Worst-Case Scenario Survival Game' is a must play. It combines competition, fun, and life or death survival skills.

Game play is for Ages 8 and Up. Players take turns rolling the die to attempt pick the best possible answer in the worst-case scenario. The objective is to be the first to navigate through desert, and mountain terrain, over the river and through the woods to safety.

Before playing the 'Worst Case Scenario Survival Game' I hadn't fully realized what dangers and cruelties await us in this world. Can you really say you feel confident walking out the door in the morning without being armed with the basic knowledge of how to escape from killer bees? What if a python has you in its grip? Would you know what to do? After a couple of rounds of 'Worst Case' I feel like a changed person. 'The Worst-Case Scenario Survival Game' has given me the confidence to confront adversity head on. This is of course is against the warning of the publisher, authors, and experts, who really shouldn't be so modest. Where else was I going to learn that ants needed to be cooked for at least six minutes to destroy their bitter poison? Mmm, Mmm, Polyergus Rufescens!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.