Extra! Extra!» Forums » Rules

Subject: Interview tokens rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott

Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just would like to clarify - Can interview tokens double columns or headlines? We played a few nights ago, and someone wondered if you could double a headline. If he could, then he would have won. Otherwise, I would have won. We guessed that interview tokens couldn't double headlines or columns.

PS- After playing four times, we finally got all the rules correct! And we really enjoyed it! Great game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Bond
United Kingdom
Banstead
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Scozar52 wrote:
Just would like to clarify - Can interview tokens double columns or headlines? We played a few nights ago, and someone wondered if you could double a headline. If he could, then he would have won. Otherwise, I would have won. We guessed that interview tokens couldn't double headlines or columns.

You are correct. The rules state that Interview tokens only affect Story tiles - and Headlines and Columns are not Story tiles.

Scozar52 wrote:
PS- After playing four times, we finally got all the rules correct! And we really enjoyed it! Great game.

Glad you enjoyed it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott

Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Andrew for the quick response! I'm liking this game more and more each time I play it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.