Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Feldman
United States
Downers Grove
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I recently bought the boxed version of this game from White Dog Games's website and I'd really like to get a mounted board printed up from http://www.printplaygames.com/. In order to do that I need an image of the board in either JPG or PNG format. I have no idea how to get this image. I emailed White Dog Games but they told me that they couldn't release the file to me since it's copyrighted. Can anybody help me to obtain this file? I also bought The Confederate Rebellion and am looking for the same formatted file of the board for that game too. Does anybody have a copy of one or both of these files that they would be willing to share with me?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kershaw
Ireland
Belfast
Northern Ireland
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
WARGAME!
badge
Lines of Battle: Quatre Bras 1815. Brunswick hussar.
mbmbmbmbmb
I see from your other thread that White Dog sent you the file for Confederate Rebellion. Would any of the files in the gallery do for this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Feldman
United States
Downers Grove
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
White Dog also sent me a copy of Solitaire Caesar so I had the board printed for this game as well. It should be arriving today. I'll post a picture of it when I get a chance. The Map That Chris Nason made looks like it would work too. That's a pretty nice map that he made. Maybe I'll get that one printed one day.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Feldman
United States
Downers Grove
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Morgan
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
m_c_f_22 wrote:
White Dog also sent me a copy of Solitaire Caesar so I had the board printed for this game as well. It should be arriving today. I'll post a picture of it when I get a chance. The Map That Chris Nason made looks like it would work too. That's a pretty nice map that he made. Maybe I'll get that one printed one day.

I'm a bit confused...initially you indicated White Dog wouldn't send you the file. Did they have a change of policy?

The board looks good, BTW

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.