Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Feldman
United States
Downers Grove
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I recently bought the boxed version of this game from White Dog Games's website and I'd really like to get a mounted board printed up from http://www.printplaygames.com/. In order to do that I need an image of the board in either JPG or PNG format. I have no idea how to get this image. I emailed White Dog Games but they told me that they couldn't release the file to me since it's copyrighted. Can anybody help me to obtain this file? I also bought Solitaire Caesar and am looking for the same formatted file of the board for that game too. Does anybody have a copy of one or both of these files that they would be willing to share with me?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chicagopsych

houston
Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It doesn't sound like White Dog Games wants the image to be shared. Either they own the copyright and don't want others to reproduce the image or the artist owns it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Feldman
United States
Downers Grove
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I guess.

I've never bought a print and play version of a game before so I'm not entirely certain how it works but if I had bought the print and play version of this game from them instead of the boxed version, wouldn't I have received a file of the board so that I could print the game myself?

I'm not trying to sell the game or profit from this in any way. I just want to upgrade my game with a cool board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Feldman
United States
Downers Grove
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
White Dog Games came through for me and sent me a print and play copy of the game! What fantastic customer service. Thank you White Dog Games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chicagopsych

houston
Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's cool. I would like to see how the board comes out. I had never noticed the blank mounted boards at Print & Play before your post.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kershaw
Ireland
Belfast
Northern Ireland
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
WARGAME!
badge
Lines of Battle: Quatre Bras 1815. Brunswick hussar.
mbmbmbmbmb
m_c_f_22 wrote:
White Dog Games came through for me and sent me a print and play copy of the game! What fantastic customer service. Thank you White Dog Games.

Stick a picture up in the game gallery when you get it done!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Feldman
United States
Downers Grove
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
It should arrive today so I'll do that when I get a chance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Feldman
United States
Downers Grove
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chicagopsych

houston
Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That looks really good!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.