Subject: MIND - The Fall of Paradise is LIVE on Kickstarter! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Vladimir Teneslav
Romania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/586888488/mind-the-fall...

Hi!

The day, the hour and the second has finally arrived and MIND is LIVE on Kickstarter! By pledging and helping the campaign right now you get the following advantages:

- you are getting the best deal possible, at 10% of MSRP.
- you get the game first. Backing right now ensures that you will be the first players to enter the world of MIND in 2017.
- you get a chance to enrich your Factions with exclusive content. I have prepared some very nice exclusives just to show my appreciation to everybody hopping on board now.
- all backers receive 1 free "Bonus Box" Addon.
- you get to decide the future of the game. The campaign is made so that I am giving you lots of control on what stretch goals we unlock next, thus giving you the helm on where we go next.
- we are stronger in great numbers. The more we are the more content we can unlock and the better and prettier we can make this game.

I really hope to see you on the new campaign and I invite you to read all the information listed on the Kickstarter page.

Let's make the world of MIND a reality!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Carvin
United States
Hamburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks great! Thanks for providing the rules right up front.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vladimir Teneslav
Romania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
jcarvin wrote:
Looks great! Thanks for providing the rules right up front.

Well of course. There are also video tutorials and live gameplay videos on the Kickstarter page.

I invite everyone who loves strategy games and sci-fi to take a look at this game.

-Vladimir
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vladimir Teneslav
Romania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb

Join the world and MIND and when we reach 400 bakers everyone receives this impressive new Leader - KRONO.

Krono Galaraan is now a rogue Leader, banished by the Nine some time ago because he refused to lead his Elites into what looked like a suicidal mission when fighting the Ragawa raiders on the orbit of Mars. Because he refused to send his men to the Mar’sara space station that was hijacked by the Ragawa he was burdened with the deaths of the many civilians that were soon to follow and the loss of a very expensive colonial structure belonging to the Strakos Corporation. Maybe there was something he could have done, maybe just more people would have died, but what we know for sure is that Krono had a promising future as the Leader Supreme of Mars. He was a man that ruled with the heart. Nobody knows where he is hiding now but people are saying that he went on a killing spree after the incident and eradicated all the hiding Ragawa by himself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.