Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Aceto
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there anything keeping me from remaining on a Rest Node for several turns until I am fully healed/restored?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cali _Gozer
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I don't believe it's explicitly stated in the rules, but I don't think you can resolve a location twice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Aceto
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Perhaps that is something that needs to be explicitly stated then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gibson
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Zouave wrote:
Perhaps that is something that needs to be explicitly stated then.

It is stated in the adventure turn order.

1. Check Story prereq (resolve if you meet it).
2. Resolve node you're on.
3. Move.

There's no room for resolving the node twice, because after the node is resolved you have to move.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Aceto
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you are re-doing the rules, I still suggest you specify that you must move to a new Node, to avoid the question of whether you can move to the same Node you are on. Some games do allow that.

Thanks for clarifying.

I am about to re-start my Tall Tale, as I believe I now have a better understanding of the game. Also, playing as a Witchborn with only 6 HP was proving to be too tough. I'm glad to see you upped the HPs in the revised rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gibson
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Zouave wrote:
If you are re-doing the rules, I still suggest you specify that you must move to a new Node, to avoid the question of whether you can move to the same Node you are on. Some games do allow that.

Thanks for clarifying.

I am about to re-start my Tall Tale, as I believe I now have a better understanding of the game. Also, playing as a Witchborn with only 6 HP was proving to be too tough. I'm glad to see you upped the HPs in the revised rules.

Awesome! No problem

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.