$5.00
$15.00
$20.00
Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
12 Posts

Star Wars: Imperial Assault» Forums » Rules

Subject: Blindside during Force Throw rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jack Burton
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If Davith is pushed by Diala (or another means) through an Imperial figure, can he use blindside on it?

I would think so but would like to make sure.

Relevant texts:

Blindside: Exhaust this card when you exit a space containing a hostile figure.

Force Throw: "...push that figure..."

Push (RRG): The player resolving this ability moves
the figure the specified number of spaces.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig S.
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Lol...well, Blindside doesn't say it has to be used during your activation, and it also doesn't say the exiting of the space must be voluntary; so if it's ready, I don't see why not!

Pretty funny mental picture... laugh
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig S.
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
It seems like it could even be used against a massive figure that pushes Davith by ending its movement on him.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Burton
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you both for your quick responses!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig S.
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
You're welcome.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig S.
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
You're welcome. laugh
5 
 Thumb up
0.02
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Burton
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That'll teach me to look at who is replying blush
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick T
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'd like to see a force throw of Davith that triggers Mak's disengage, while killing the unit he blindsides and triggering Verena's close quarters.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The above analyisis is correct. Just make sure you pay attention to when Blindside readies. It's the start of Davith's activation, not the start of the round.

nicktenny wrote:
I'd like to see a force throw of Davith that triggers Mak's disengage, while killing the unit he blindsides and triggering Verena's close quarters.

Davith can't trigger Mak's Disengage as he's not hostile to Mak...
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Gienger
Germany
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Clipper wrote:
The above analyisis is correct. Just make sure you pay attention to when Blindside readies. It's the start of Davith's activation, not the start of the round.

nicktenny wrote:
I'd like to see a force throw of Davith that triggers Mak's disengage, while killing the unit he blindsides and triggering Verena's close quarters.

Davith can't trigger Mak's Disengage as he's not hostile to Mak...


You underestimate the power of the dark side
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick T
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Clipper wrote:
The above analyisis is correct. Just make sure you pay attention to when Blindside readies. It's the start of Davith's activation, not the start of the round.

nicktenny wrote:
I'd like to see a force throw of Davith that triggers Mak's disengage, while killing the unit he blindsides and triggering Verena's close quarters.

Davith can't trigger Mak's Disengage as he's not hostile to Mak...


Then it will have to be Loku using Mon Cala special forces when the unit dies.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cool Grass
msg tools
mb
csouth154 wrote:
Lol...well, Blindside doesn't say it has to be used during your activation, and it also doesn't say the exiting of the space must be voluntary; so if it's ready, I don't see why not!

Pretty funny mental picture... laugh


Deadly combo but its Exhaust. So it can only be used number of rounds + 1
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.