Lotus» Forums » Rules

Subject: Quick Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael R

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I take the action to place one or two cards from my hand on the bottom of my draw deck and draw that many cards, can the cards I'm placing on the bottom of my draw deck include wilds I've previously drawn?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sara Erickson
United States
Bozeman
Montana
flag msg tools
publisher
Covert Spy
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
McBamf wrote:
If I take the action to place one or two cards from my hand on the bottom of my draw deck and draw that many cards, can the cards I'm placing on the bottom of my draw deck include wilds I've previously drawn?

Yes! You can choose any cards from your hand (including wildflowers) to place on the bottom of your deck when exchanging petal cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael R

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Toshirauma wrote:
McBamf wrote:

Yes! You can choose any cards from your hand (including wildflowers) to place on the bottom of your deck when exchanging petal cards.

Awesome thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.