Athens
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fellow gamers and BGG addicts!

I am Mike.

Some of you may already know me back from MAGE Company and the games we created. Sadly it didn't work out as I thought. A lot had changed since I first started the company. It was time to move on, and it took me almost a year to get my s#@$ back together.

Well. Here we are. 2016, with a new game under development!

Warp Speed

I will be posting updates but you are welcome to subscribe and share your thoughts about our upcoming projects.

There's also a Facebook page if you want to follow us:
https://www.facebook.com/jamboardgames/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/jamboardgames/

A BIG THANK YOU to all the guys who have already helped me out during this difficult time. Good to know there are still many team players out there

Keep calm and carry on \m/,
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Keith

Georgia
msg tools
I feel you on that, I'm almost homeless lol wish I was joking. (well, lost my home making my game and moved in with a friend.

I guess that is what happens when you believe in something more than most others do.

Like the box art and the sci fi thing, you will know that is true cause we have that kind of idea in one of our art pieces in our game as well

I wish you luck and I wish I could see the game in photos a little more easily.

I can view the site easily on my vpn but saw the high rez box art, looking good!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Andresakis
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Krash Vote wrote:
I feel you on that, I'm almost homeless lol wish I was joking. (well, lost my home making my game and moved in with a friend.

I guess that is what happens when you believe in something more than most others do.

Like the box art and the sci fi thing, you will know that is true cause we have that kind of idea in one of our art pieces in our game as well

I wish you luck and I wish I could see the game in photos a little more easily.

I can view the site easily on my vpn but saw the high rez box art, looking good!

Hey Jeremy! Wow, seems you are in a tight spot... It is good to have friends around who can help out. I am sure things will work out for you, if you keep your chin up and keep a steady course, eventually you will find your way. Just don't give up on yourself and your goals.

Thank you for appreciating Warp Speed, it means a lot

And welcome to the BGG community!

Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Andresakis
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello BGGers!

As you might already know, we are looking for some cool names for our 6 spaceships that will be included in Warp Speed.

There were lots of participants, and some close calls on Facebook:

Like the Spaceship McSpaceshipface by the witty Jack Whitham

or the subtle Space Vagina by the man known as Steven MacKay

whistle

If you have any idea we could use, then shoot!

Here are the spaceship previews just to get your mind going:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Andresakis
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ladies and gents!

We are busy writing and correcting the rules, playtesting some potential Stretch Goals, tweaking some gameplay issues and whatnot. There's a strong feeling about this game, plays really smooth despite of its 30min per player mark, it is not tiring at all.

Warp Speed is finally taking shape! Soon, some pre-view prototypes must be made if we want to take ourselves seriously.

Our channel is now live on YouTube, subscribe if you must. Here's a 360 preview of the first ship which is now 100% complete.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Andresakis
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Space Cadets! Due to increasing interest, we were asked to post another video of a spaceship mini, that will be unlocked during the campaign. Here you go, a time lapse and some beat for the $wag of it!

Important Update: The Warp Speed rulebook is undergoing "maintenance" by the one and only Paul Grogan and his team Gaming Rules!, a workforce that we needed on our side in order to achieve the best results possible.

Paul and his team really know what they are doing and deliver solid results, whatever the case may be.

Bazinga!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Andresakis
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello fellow BGGers.

Happy New Year to yall!

Important Q: Can you pinpoint some crucial lists, where our game should be included in for 2017? I see people putting their games on many lists but I don't want to be spamming around, and don' know which are suitable enough. Found out the 20 Most Anticipated Games of 2017 run by Rick, but nominations are closed as of January... I am in the dark here!

If you own a list or know someone who knows someone, please do share! Thanx.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Andresakis
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey there!

The dice prototypes are almost done, now we wait fro them to arrive in order to complete the prototype copies and start the Learn to Play video production.

In other news - The rulebook draft is finally done and uploaded on BGG:

Warp Speed Rules (draft)

Let us know what you think!

For any errors or suggestions, you can contact us at jamboardgames@gmail.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Andresakis
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1 day left to Kickstarter!

We have finally done with the Learn to Play video. We would like to thank Charalambos Tsakiris for his help on this one.
"We feel completely changed!" after this.

Soon the video will be available for all of you who don't like to read rulebooks:

Few reviews are in the pipeline and the prototypes have left Greece to visit countries like USA, Belgium, Poland, UK etc. Let's hope they get there in one piece and on time!

For all of you who want to follow us and Warp Speed's campaign on KS please check our landing page and subscribe. You can also check the rules if you haven't already:

https://jamboardgames.wixsite.com/warpspeed

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Andresakis
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you heard? Our project is ALIVE!

Check it out!
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/feeleash/warp-speed

We are offering FREE SHIPPING to most countries.

Pre-painted Miniatures and Various Stretch Goals that will be unlocked along the way!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Andresakis
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

The walkthrough video of Warp Speed is up! If you want a closer look at the gameplay, now is the time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.