Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim Bueschel
United States
Huntley
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wanted to thank FFG for assisting me in a couple of pieces I had missing from my Eldritch Horror game. I had a big worry that they would need receipts, etc as they are now part of Asmodee NA. I had to request the pieces through Asmodee NA and the pieces arrived rather quickly. I am please as punch!

Thank you Fantasy Flight/Asmodee NA

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chase Johnson
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmb
I recently bought Descent 2nd Edition new and one of the monsters came broken. I emailed Fantasy Flight Games and that same day they had a replacement figure shipped out and the next day I had the replacement. They didn't hassle me and were super considerate and timely with helping me. I don't have much experience with other board game customer service (since I've never really had issues) but FFG has some of the best customer service period in my opinion. They know how to do it right.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmbmbmb
https://boardgamegeek.com/forum/1797/fantasy-flight-games/ge...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Folsom
United States
Wilmore
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This was a few years ago, but I was missing pieces from an OOP game, several in fact. FFG was able to replace all, but 1 of the pieces (and luckily, it was a rarely used piece). I won't soon forget their customer service.
(game in question was Starcraft, somehow I was missing a couple zealots and a few other units. They were out of blue transports, but how often do you use ALL the transport ships?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paradox Games
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
They were prompt replacing a missing x-Wing Miniatures part, and they even gave me spares to boot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.