$30.00
Recommend
9 
 Thumb up
 Hide
17 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Hot Deals

Subject: Fury of Dracula at B&N rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anthony Gambatese
United States
Mentor
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everyone ...
Happen to be walking around B&N today and they had 3 copies of Fury of Dracula for sale - full retail of course (no red dot) $60
but if you have been looking for this game and cant find it try B&N
If your really desperate I can pick it up for you but then your paying $15 or so shipping ... anyway hope this helps get this game into the hands of the fans !!

6 
 Thumb up
1.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Scharr
msg tools
FYI, FoD is available on the B&N website to order online.

You can get 20% off using B&N online coupon code F7V8H7U bringing it to $48~ + tax. Free shipping.
10 
 Thumb up
3.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Bross
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I got one on hold locally but is there any way to use a coupon towards it? It was sold out online.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Scharr
msg tools
Yep. Use this one in store: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/promos/bn-promo.jsp?cid=600000...
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Nguyen
United States
Chantilly
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
6 out of 7 dwarfs are not Happy
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Temporarily out of stock online.
I temporarily refused to believe it.
Kept on mashing the button and it went through after several tries!

$42 after coupon code (thx) and an $8.50 credit from some settlement I'd forgotten about. Thx all.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Clausing
United States
Winfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
USP45 wrote:
Temporarily out of stock online.
I temporarily refused to believe it.
Kept on mashing the button and it went through after several tries!


I had no idea this actually could work!
I need to try this methodology for Chicago Cubs playoff tickets.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
barbarianprince wrote:
B&N today and they had 3 copies of Fury of Dracula for sale - full retail of course (no red dot) $60
but if you have been looking for this game and cant find it try B&N
If your really desperate I can pick it up for you but then your paying $15 or so shipping ...

so this isn't a hot deal at all? especially given there is a copy available (as of this writing) for only $40 from boardgameco, and other copies for less than $60 from other retailers.... see

http://www.boardgameprices.com/prices/furydracula

imho ymmv
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stormy Waters
United States
Reminderville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mb
JeffyJeff wrote:
barbarianprince wrote:
B&N today and they had 3 copies of Fury of Dracula for sale - full retail of course (no red dot) $60
but if you have been looking for this game and cant find it try B&N
If your really desperate I can pick it up for you but then your paying $15 or so shipping ...

so this isn't a hot deal at all? especially given there is a copy available (as of this writing) for only $40 from boardgameco, and other copies for less than $60 from other retailers.... see

http://www.boardgameprices.com/prices/furydracula

imho ymmv


The thing is that it is out of print and that might be forever.

FFG and Games Workshop broke ties if you haven't heard.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Rodriguez
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
It's an icon
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
JeffyJeff wrote:
barbarianprince wrote:
B&N today and they had 3 copies of Fury of Dracula for sale - full retail of course (no red dot) $60
but if you have been looking for this game and cant find it try B&N
If your really desperate I can pick it up for you but then your paying $15 or so shipping ...

so this isn't a hot deal at all? especially given there is a copy available (as of this writing) for only $40 from boardgameco, and other copies for less than $60 from other retailers.... see

http://www.boardgameprices.com/prices/furydracula

imho ymmv


some of those are second edition
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Gambatese
United States
Mentor
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
JeffyJeff wrote:
barbarianprince wrote:
B&N today and they had 3 copies of Fury of Dracula for sale - full retail of course (no red dot) $60
but if you have been looking for this game and cant find it try B&N
If your really desperate I can pick it up for you but then your paying $15 or so shipping ...

so this isn't a hot deal at all? especially given there is a copy available (as of this writing) for only $40 from boardgameco, and other copies for less than $60 from other retailers.... see

http://www.boardgameprices.com/prices/furydracula

imho ymmv


Yea --- actually never said it was a hot deal from a $ standpoint
but a lot of people are on the hunt for it since it's never going to be reprinted so it's a hot deal but not from a $ standpoint

More of an FYI --- and my B&N has the third edition for $60 --- with discounts $45
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Grady
msg tools
what discounts? I saw it at Barnes today.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Baldassar
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Think Geek has them in stock for MSRP with BELMONT as a promotional code for 20% off, basically you can get the game shipped to your house for $58 and some change.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/jhpk/?pfm=Search&t=fury%20o...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Rountrey
United States
York
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
http://breakingthefreewillillusion.com/
badge
“I am a determinist. As such, I do not believe in free will. -Albert Einstein
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
tebald wrote:
Think Geek has them in stock for MSRP with BELMONT as a promotional code for 20% off, basically you can get the game shipped to your house for $58 and some change.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/jhpk/?pfm=Search&t=fury%20o...



Also get a free Startrek T with promo code WOLF359 on all orders over 50
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Rountrey
United States
York
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
http://breakingthefreewillillusion.com/
badge
“I am a determinist. As such, I do not believe in free will. -Albert Einstein
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
JRountrey wrote:
tebald wrote:
Think Geek has them in stock for MSRP with BELMONT as a promotional code for 20% off, basically you can get the game shipped to your house for $58 and some change.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/jhpk/?pfm=Search&t=fury%20o...



Also get a free Startrek T with promo code WOLF359 on all orders over 50



With the Tshirt the total drops to 54
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Grogan
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
xavior38 wrote:


That instore coupon says "Items in Toys and Game dept excluded"

Good luck trying to use it to get Fury of Dracula.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Elliott
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tomaisin wrote:
xavior38 wrote:


That instore coupon says "Items in Toys and Game dept excluded"

Good luck trying to use it to get Fury of Dracula.


"all LEGO® items in Toys and Game dept excluded", not all items in the toys and games dept.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Scharr
msg tools
tomaisin wrote:
xavior38 wrote:


That instore coupon says "Items in Toys and Game dept excluded"

Good luck trying to use it to get Fury of Dracula.


Worked fine for me. Got Forbidden Stars for 35% off during the double membership bonus weekend with that coupon.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.