Subject: Piles of Corpse Piles rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Wrigley
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mb
How many Corpse Piles does a person need? I'd like to scratch-build my own. There's 8 in the Swamps box. My experience with SOB thus far leads me to believe you need about two. Three, max.

What's the most number you've had on the table at once?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bern Godfrey
France
Lissac
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
5 piles..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Price
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
When they show up, they're usually in 1, 2 or 3. Rarely you can have multiples threats show up or if you do SOD#1 which can put 4 piles down. Combine that with a threat that puts three and we've had 7 down at once. That's really not likely however. We rarely use more than 3 at a time, though I think we now have 6.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Friedmutant
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's going to make me sad when I have to lay down a third pile and I only have two pile resins.cry I'm not buying any more SoB, except for the KS coming up, until I get through my backlog of unpainted minis.

I just finished the undead group last night:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ScottL
United States
Weare
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm in the middle of painting my undead too. I love how you added gore and blood to yours, I hadn't thought of that in my paint scheme. (mostly just making them look all dried up as desiccated). I'll have to do some with blood/gore too. Nice touch!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.