Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wong Stephen
Hong Kong
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I played Battle Line with my wife last night. We came to a situation we could not decid who won the game. The situation happened near the end of the game where I played my last troop card on an unclaimed flag. My wife showed me that she won this flag and in turn won the game by three consecrative flags acquired. But at the same time by the very card I played I could also showed her that I won another unclaimed flag elsewhere and in turn I won the game by three consecrative flags acquired. The question is who has the right to claim a flag first? The active player or the player who shows he/she can win the flag where the last card laid?

Thank you in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Gilberg
United States
Norman
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Read the rules.

You can claim at the end of your turn. It was your turn, not your wife's, so you can claim.

You win.

Of course, if you play with the alternate (advanced?) rule that you claim at the beginning of your turn instead of the end, your wife would have won.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wong Stephen
Hong Kong
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Satisfied. Thank Gilby for fast reply.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.