Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Wilson
United States
Roseville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
The Nicholas Cage of games! Oh god, not the beeeeeesssss!
badge
It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
mbmbmbmbmb
Reading a few reviews and such here and there, I feel like it might be a good idea to clarify here that when you're chaining actions, you only chain to connected tiles ACTUALLY TOUCHING THE ACTIVATED TILE. So, 5 tiles is the absolute most you can ever use at once (a 4-way tile with 4 connected tiles surrounding it). I know this is in the rules, but I feel like some folks may be overlooking it.

Anyway, have fun with the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nat Li
msg tools
mbmb
Thanks. One more question, if my action is to get a new tile, and i connect it to the tile that is being exhausted this turn, i DO get to do the action of the newly connected tile right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael DeVito
United States
Gaithersburg
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Placing tiles on your board that you have acquired via the gain tile action should be the very last thing that you do on your turn, so no you would not get to trigger tiles that you gained on that turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nat Li
msg tools
mbmb
It doesnt look like it in the rulebook. Can u please point it out? Thanks....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Mathias
United States
Hendersonville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
alafter wrote:
It doesnt look like it in the rulebook. Can u please point it out? Thanks....

When you activate a "take a tile" action, you choose the tile from the pool in the center, then you place the chosen tile next to your slate. You complete your turn, by activating any connected tiles. Then you place your new tile, draw new cards and tiles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nat Li
msg tools
mbmb
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.