Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sterling Wright
United States
Manteca
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been going through my Foil Hero Collection and comparing it to the different promo cards listed on BGG. I found that Sentinels of the Multiverse: Kvothe Six-String Argent Adept Promo Card isn't in my box. Is this missing from all of the Foil Hero Collections or do I need to contact the manufacturer?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Brown
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kvothe was a licensed character as part of a charity drive for Worldbuilders (see http://thetinkerspacks.com/products/limited-edition-kvothe-s... for more info).

The foil pack does not include Kvothe, but instead has a different version that has a darker tone to it (it's the one where he has the conductors Baton and the power "Dark Dynamics"). Functionally, his power is the same as Kvothe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bern Harkins
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't order the foils (dummy me), but it was my understanding from the people at Handelabra that the Kvothe Six-Strings variant would be the only one whose name would be changed. I don't know what it is called now, but the power is "Sympathy; reveal the top cards of any two decks. Put one into play and one into the trash".

Hope that helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sterling Wright
United States
Manteca
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That makes a lot of sense. Thank you.

I was trying to compare power names, I should have read more in the image of the original.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Arnold
Canada
Halifax
NS
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
It's called Dark Conductor Argent Adept.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lord Malachi
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Radulla wrote:
I didn't order the foils (dummy me), but it was my understanding from the people at Handelabra that the Kvothe Six-Strings variant would be the only one whose name would be changed. I don't know what it is called now, but the power is "Sympathy; reveal the top cards of any two decks. Put one into play and one into the trash".

Hope that helps.

We have them for sale at our FLGS

http://chicagolandgames.crystalcommerce.com/catalog/board_ga...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Brown
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For those who want a foil Kvothe, turns out they exist!

http://thetinkerspacks.com/products/limited-edition-kvothe-s...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.