Nicola Tosi
Italy
Livorno
Toscana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi friends...help me to solve this doubt

Situation

Sweden is in the coalition and in turn 3 subjugated Denmark conquering all his ducats and keys.

In turn 4 the formation led by Gustav enters in Prussia and flag a duchy (Mecklenberg).

Later in the duchy became Swedish Wellington comes with a formation, joining with Swedish formation.

At this point it is played the Crown Prince Bernadotte event that breaks the pact.

1) What happens to Swedish troops? Regrup?

2) What happens to British troops? Regrup too?

3) What happens to the Prussian duchy?

4) What happens to the Danish duchies and keys transferred the Swede? They are also to be returned to the minor subjugated although transferred as a result of conquest?

I hope I was clear and sorry for my bad English.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Alexopoulos
United States
Clifton Park
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I understand what you are asking:

1) Bernadotte and 1 Swede unit replace Gustav in Mecklenburg. Sweden is now neutral.

2) British troops in Mecklenburg go to regroup.

3) Mecklenburg remains flagged for Sweden. Sweden and all it's territories are now neutral ground.

4) Danish duchies and key remain flagged for Sweden. Sweden and all it's territories are now neutral ground.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicola Tosi
Italy
Livorno
Toscana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks...but I'm not sure...

Where do you find the solution?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Everett
United States
Moore
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Carefully read rules section 8.21 "Broken Pact", adding specific consequences of the "Bernadotte" event:

1. Remove Gustav and replace with Bernadotte + 1SP

2. All Swedish forces (flags, leaders and SPs) outside of Swedish home and associate duchies are moved to the regroup box. That includes Bernadotte and all Swedish SPs in Mecklenberg, the Swedish flag in Mecklenberg and all Swedish flags in Denmark. Sweden has now lost all benefits of conquering Denmark, but may retain the resource gained from that conquest.

3. British formations in Mecklenberg remain, and may subsequently flag that duchy by spending 1 CP or for free after end-of-turn attrition roll.

-Donald

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.