Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Edwin Woody
United States
Pottsboro
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there any update as to whether this game is on track to enter production as scheduled?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Croquet
France
flag msg tools
mb
Last news we had were 3 weeks ago from the KS update. They are still working on additional Love Stories and right now I guess they must be busy with the Essen preparations.
I don't know if you are still waiting for the game to be delivered next february, but that is unlikely: there seems to be work to do on content, material, etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edwin Woody
United States
Pottsboro
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Shoum. I didn't have the funds during the Kickstarter, so I made the pre-order later. I figured there might be delays but I can't access the Kickstarter updates.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Croquet
France
flag msg tools
mb
They locked some updates because there are Print and Play material or stuff like that, but you can read the one from July 27th where they explain that the project will probably be a bit late.
I guess we will have more news a few days/weeks after Essen (maybe before but that is unlikely, since they must be very busy right now) and hopefully there will be news from the project progresses.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Monika Skrucha
Poland
Warszawa
mazowieckie
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!
I spoke with the author on the Spiel. He told me that the game should be available in May.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Engelbrecht-Gollander
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Everyone

At the moment we are looking at a May delivery as mentioned above. And we have been very busy with Essen. I chose to postpone the update to after Essen to be able to hopefully have some good news from Essen to share. And if nothing else I can say that Essen went very well and the game was once again well received and out booth was full at all times.

I am writing on the update now so expect an update soon. I think on monday, as I want to have some pictures from Essen in it and (due to unlucky circumstances) they won't be available until then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.