Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff M
United States
Lafayette
California
flag msg tools
mb
I see just two "Passive" item cards in the item deck...

The Devils Deck and Revive Juju.

I understand if you draw one of these, you put it off to the side face up for future use when it's trigger is activated and it does not count against your 2 item quota.

With "Revive Juju" the card specifically states it is to be discarded when used/triggered.

What about The Devil's Deck? Does it stay active to the side forever...or is it deactivated after use?
Can you use it's affect more than just one time during a DNC round?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gibson
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Lowden025 wrote:
I see just two "Passive" item cards in the item deck...

The Devils Deck and Revive Juju.

I understand if you draw one of these, you put it off to the side face up for future use when it's trigger is activated and it does not count against your 2 item quota.

With "Revive Juju" the card specifically states it is to be discarded when used/triggered.

What about The Devil's Deck? Does it stay active to the side forever...or is it deactivated after use?
Can you use it's affect more than just one time during a DNC round?

This is addressed a bit more in the 2nd edition. Actually I may have even changed the devils deck to deactivate on use.

Regardless, don't discard you passive unless the passive says so (revive juju). In the 2nd edition rules, passive must always stay in your hand if you want to use their effect, you don't get a spot for them in your character space.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff M
United States
Lafayette
California
flag msg tools
mb
Can The Devil's Deck be used multiple times in the same Face-off?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gibson
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Lowden025 wrote:
Can The Devil's Deck be used multiple times in the same Face-off?

Sure, but I don't think it'd be worth it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.