$20.00
$60.00
Mike Hulsebus
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The case is missing a page that just has the questions on it (there is one page but it also has the answers on it. Here is a version without the answers for you:

Spoiler (click to reveal)

1) Where is the Witch Orlaith Andrews
2) What are the names of the three architects of Dream Arkham )other than Zofie Lillibridge, Pasquale Fenton and Professor Armitage)
3) Where in waking Arkham is the lost dreamer sleeping? Who is he?
4) What is the significance of the music box?
5) What is the name of the Shepherd on the Unvisited Isle in the Dream Arkham?
6) How did Annie escape the witch?
7) What is stored at the Witch House
8) What color is the clock in the Forum?
9) What is the name of the mysterious new drug reportedly used by teenagers, but for which there is no direect evidence it even exists?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
FYI, there was a page of just odd questions loose in the box when I opened it.

Is that the question list for Case 4?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Hulsebus
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh.

Yes.

And here I thought that those questions were for the whole campaign
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emmanuel B
France
Paris
flag msg tools
I'm just a villager! Believe me!
mbmbmbmbmb
I love this game, but the errors in this case are really frustating.

First there are the questions, which for no apparent reason are on a separate sheet. Then reading the introduction on this sheet, it seems that these questions are the only ones you can have at your disposal from the beginning of a case... but as nothing says this sheet relates to case 4, I didn't read them until the end of my game.

And : there is a note left by Miss Lillibrige, implied by the introduction of the case, but missing (page 66, bottom of left column). It may contain crucial starting information that we have to make do without.

But then :
The map misses both L17 and F12, referenced on the Arkham Directory as Christchurch Graveyard and Old Arkham Graveyard, respectively. Knowing their exact place would be useful for this case. Maybe the presence of a F00 is related to this problem ?

The path of locations visited by Armitage is far-fetched, incomplete and clearly in the wrong order.
- In the "real" world, visiting Franklin Place Hotel gives no clue. You have to go there in dream.
- You have to go to the First Bank of Arkham after visiting Copley Memorial Bell Tower (in dream, here too) and the Unvisited Isle, to hear about the Music Box.

A small point to add to my gripes, there are typos : a "their" in place of "there", "Murtagh" instead of "Murtaugh", sometimes "Illarnek", other times "Ilarnek"...

I really hope there is an official Errata some day soon, and hopefully a corrected map free to download (adding Uptown Park from case 1 also).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Hulsebus
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
An errata map / errata compilation is a great idea.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pickman
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
manur wrote:
I love this game, but the errors in this case are really frustating.

First there are the questions, which for no apparent reason are on a separate sheet. Then reading the introduction on this sheet, it seems that these questions are the only ones you can have at your disposal from the beginning of a case... but as nothing says this sheet relates to case 4, I didn't read them until the end of my game.

And : there is a note left by Miss Lillibrige, implied by the introduction of the case, but missing (page 66, bottom of left column). It may contain crucial starting information that we have to make do without.

But then :
The map misses both L17 and F12, referenced on the Arkham Directory as Christchurch Graveyard and Old Arkham Graveyard, respectively. Knowing their exact place would be useful for this case. Maybe the presence of a F00 is related to this problem ?

I felt the same way about
the cemeteries missing from the map.

I think that the location marked F00 on the map must be F12, the Old Arkham Graveyard. There is no entry leading to F00 in the Directory. However, I have seen no confirmation in the errata so far.

The absence on the map of two of the five cemeteries make it practically impossible to follow Annie's path after crossing the river, which makes it practically impossible to find the witch.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.